The chapel within the grounds of Epsom College houses memorials to the 'old boys' killed serving their country. The Great War memorial bearing the names of 146 men was unveiled on 21 February 1925 by the Bishop of Winchester.
In addition to the large brass panel in the Chapel there are several other memorials within the college that duplicate the names on the brass panel. The college was divided into 'Houses' and each 'House' had its own memorial. There is also in the chapel the original wooden grave marker of Second Lieutenant Tom Forbes Jeffery. Click on the links below to see each of the other memorials:
There is another memorial the 'Old Boys' of Epsom College, in St George's chapel, Ypres. The chapel was built by the British community that stayed behind in Belgium to help with the clean up after the war. Every item within the chapel is a memorial to an individual, a unit or organisation.