|6 East Street, Epsom|
|Current Occupier (2013)||Leaders |
|Occupier in 1911||George James Beams |
|Details of 1911 Proprietor||See 23 High Street, Epsom.|
This business had previously been run by Mr George Ship and his wife, Emily, was still living here in 1911 with two adult children and four boarders (in eight rooms); there was no sign of Mr Ship, although he was still alive. Mr and Mrs Ship died in 1922 and 1928 respectively, then residing at 59 Church Road.
Number 6 is the shop called 'Aston' to the left of W Giles.
Image courtesy of Surrey Libraries and is held in the
Epsom & Ewell Local And Family History Centre Collection (Links open in new windows)